There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Created on March 22nd 2010



Pain Revisited


You didn't fail me,
you failed yourself,
I've tried but it seems that I've failed you too,
for that I apologize.


I wanted to shield you from your pain but time is not on my side.

Don't give up hope,
don't lose your faith,
you'll be in my prayers and in a corner of my heart.

I hope that the day will come for me to have a part in your life again.
Still, should I not find the chance,
know that you once held the only key to this heart.

Please remember me with a smile,
not in between teardrops
For I would remember you not in regrets but in pure joy,

Godspeed, dearie

...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this...