There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Created on September 29th 2009




The Empty Shell 


Suddenly I feel so restless,
so burdened,
so tired as if the weight of the world
is placed upon my shoulders

...


I do not recognize these feelings
I do not know this life anymore

I cannot see where I stand
Slowly, I'm losing grip
Fading from who I am

...

Or is it possible
that ME who I've known all along never existed?
Am I not who I thought I am?
Could it be that I am a lie
born as an amendment to the real me?
Will I someday wake up not being me anymore?

I question,
I wonder,
I doubt,
I untrust my very identity

...

By this creed of insecurity I have pledged my loyalty

...

Release me from this pain

...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this...