There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Creedleon : Distress



 A Moment of Silence


By every passing second,
I grow colder.
Forgetting who I am,
as my feelings slowly dissipates,
fading into the cold pride
where I've been keeping the weakest part of me
of of harm's way

...


I'm doing my best to always forgive
while not getting forgiven as easily for mine own shortcomings

...

I will have to remember
That for each and everyone of us
There is a unique way to feel
to act and
to express a love

...

Dear God give me the strength to hold out

...

For everything that I have been,
for everything that I am,
I'm only me, with all my flaws

...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this...