There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Thoughts That Have Been Bothering Me

A collection of my favorite status updates (((:

d: sƃuıɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs ǝɹ,noʎ 'sǝʎ

"We reveal our true self in the way we love and in the way we hate..."

"It doesn't matter how much you give, what really matters is to whom you present it..."

(; uʍop ǝpısdn pǝdʎʇ ʎllɐǝɹ sı sıɥʇ 'ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ ɹo sǝʎǝ ɹnoʎ ʇou s,ʇı 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop

"Some people looks great, some people sounds great, but the truly great people are usually in hiding..."

"A great man is not one that can overcome his perils but one that can still help others while in peril..."



"It's not the face that we have... It's the face that we hide within..."

"On the path to greatness one will have to choose either to surrender completely to compassion or to deny it completely..."

"The eyes sees what the mind wants to see."

"On different places with different people, I am a different me..."

"Everything that I know are the reasons that makes me believe that should have learned less..."

"Guilty til proven innocent...?"

Hmm, punishments always comes easier than rewards

"We don't have to be more forgiving, we only need to blame less often..." n_n

Distrust can feel so offensive >_<" I do have a map, it's just that I chose to stay where I am... "Mia clementia denar esto" - Stargate - "one of the hardest thing to cope with in this life is to realize that despite of the strengths you have you are still yourself with all your weaknesses" >_< Hmm, interesting: "only fools stays in the darkness when light is as near as a switch beside the door..." n_n; "If being myself is not good enough for myself, then I'm good for nothing..." "Brains sure is not everything, but it's good to have one, right?" ;) "Sometimes it's not the wind, it's the sail... Or you're probably just sailing on a sinking boat.." "wisdom may not be salvation, but ignorance could doom you..." "I do not demand your wealth, I do not demand your fame nor your body and soul, I simply want a small space in your memories..." Don't ask the question if you know you'd hate the answer... Hmmm, or should I? "there are only three kinds of men, the wrecked, the survivors and the ones that haven't made their choice yet." "Victory is sweet, defeat is painful but the battle is what really matters..." "life is like a cigarette, it grows shorter as you enjoy it and it will eventually kill you..." [and I'm a smoker] "Remember that the fists you used to destroy your enemies are the same ones that you opened to hold on to your dearests..." "Those who are close enough can swing their knives at you..." "You can't recognize sweet without comparing it to bitter" "a mind at peace will see beauty everywhere the eyes look, a troubled mind would only see trouble any way the head turn..." We tend to remember things we want to forget and forget the things we want to remember... You may only receive as much as you are willing to give. just wondering, of the following, which would sound better: "I love you" or "I forgive you" It is my right to abandon any responsibility that is forced unto me against my own free will... this is an old quote but I really like this: "I will forgive but I won't forget" "A wall is only as strong as the men who guard it" - Genghis Khan - The courage to face death is not as honorable as the courage to go through life... ¿ɹoʇıuoɯ ʎɯ oʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos op noʎ pıp "life is like a cup of coffee... it's black and it's bitter,unless you put something in it..." d: sıɥʇ op oʇ noʎ dlǝɥ ʇ,uoʍ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝɥʇ ƃuıddılɟ 'ou puɐ maybe I should just take the plunge and worry about dying later... "some people are like paper, a little folding here and there and they're nicely shaped, some are like wood, you need some tools and paint to make them look nice, but some are just like iron, you'll need to burn them good then hammer them down to get them straight." "When you ask for water, I'll give you a bucket" :p "It is in our nature to enjoy making other people feel annoyed" d: uʍop ǝpısdn ʎllɐnʇɔɐ sı ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ ʇnq 'ʇǝʎ ʇı pǝzılɐǝɹ ʇou ʇɥƃıɯ noʎ d: ǝɹǝɥdsıɯǝɥ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝpıs ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ǝʞıl ʞool plnoʍ ǝʇɐpdn snʇɐʇs ʎɯ ʍoɥ sı sıɥʇ "Life is too short, time goes too fast, and I'm too ignorant to care..." "some things in life are beautiful because we don't know what is hiding behind it" "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst" d: ʇɐq ƃuıdǝǝls ɐ ǝq oʇ ǝʞıl slǝǝɟ ʇı ʇɐɥʍ ʍouʞ noʎ ʍou "Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again." "One of the hardest thing to do in life is to choose between doing the right thing and being a nice guy..." "Sometimes you start relationships, sometimes they start you..." - Charles Bellow from the movie My Sassy Girl - "Scars are gifts left by worthy adversaries so you'll remember your allies by the stitches they put to seal the wounds..." "Identity, some is searching for it, some is losing it, most don't even know what it is..." "Once a farmer have a dream, in his dream he was a beautiful butterfly flying around happily, he woke up in the morning wondering if he's not a butterfly that are in dream of being a farmer..." d: uoısɹǝʌpǝɔɐdsunǝɥʇʎɹʇʍousƃ
uıʇıɹʍuʍopǝpısdnuɐpɐǝɹoʇƃuıʎɹʇunɟʇouʎlʇsǝuoɥsıʇı

"...whatever happens, just remember... I am as good as any... and better than most..." - Vincent Anton Freeman from the movie Gattaca -

"a true gentleman is unbiased by hair color, perfect bones structure and well placed body fat..."

"The world will tell you who you are until you tell the world who are." - Alyson from the movie Fat Like Me -

"One that knows a lot would also know that everything he knows is much fewer than everything he has yet to know..."

"It's our ability to be at our best during our worst times that defines us..."

d: ¡¡¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ʇ,uop

"NOBODY is PERFECT, I am NOBODY therefore I am PERFECT" ;p

"if you can feel good with helping others, your life would be less depressing..."

Life is either a reward of a punishment... your choice ;)

"Life might have beaten you down, but it's never wrong to have courtesy..."

"ǝuɐs oq oʇ ʎzɐɹɔ s,ʇı 'plɹoʍ ǝuɐsuı sıɥʇ uı"

"when everything feels right, you could be wrong, when everything feels wrong, you could be right"

"Dear friend, I was only as far as you are willing to look for me"

"one of the greatest joy is to know that others found joy with your help..."

d: sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ oʇ pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ pǝʇlıʇ noʎ ʇǝq ı

"we are heading to the apocalypse of our own creation..." - from the TV series "Millenium" -

"Never blame yourself for being who you are, blame your self for not trying to improve..."

Sometimes it's a good idea to go with bad ideas... lol

If I am to be punished, THAN I SHALL DO THE CRIME!

Just because I'm showing the back of my sword does not mean that I am holding a dull sword -_-v

[A collection of my favorite status updates on facebook]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this...