There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Shy Steps

I think I'd want to write a story someday, when I got the chance... if  I ever got the chance.
Something romantic, some light reading or perhaps melodrama?
I've been quite influenced by some Japanese and Korean melodramatic movies lately.
I would personally recommend "Taiyou no Uta" for starters, then try "Say Hello for Me"
There will be about 70% chance that you'd be hooked haha.



Anyway, I've been having this idea of two friends, not really close friends, just classmates perhaps or something like that.
Not interacting much but there are occasions when the two accidentally discover some hidden qualities that they don't usually show to people, hidden qualities that they both would want but don't have.
Well, when I got the names for the characters and the chance, time and facility to work on it, I'll definitely make one...
Hopefully I won't be too lazy to do that when the right moment arrives.

I think that'd be about it, I'm not on my creative mood, I'm on my default mood... lazy, idling... And I've been awake for about 20 hours straight... Fun!

2 comments:

  1. that's a great idea - write it, sweet thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, but not now...
    from now on, I'll be posting ideas here too, so that they won't be lost, and when I got the time, I'd definitely write one or more... :D

    ReplyDelete

Say something about this...