There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Creedleon : Point Break



I don't really know what to write.
In a few days time I'll be leaving this beloved hometown of mine...
shadows of the past are tempting me to stay
stay and put my life on hold once again...

Here I stand, the weary vagrant that has yet to found his shelter.
Time is taking its toll on me,
life is forcing me to hit the ground
Endlessly pounding and pounding on me till I fall
and continue to pummel me
keeping me down every time I try to get up...

For every love that I've found
there's always been pain awaiting to unfold...
I grow scared of hoping,
worn out by expecting
and repeatedly disappointed...



So here I stand again...
At a junction point of my life
I can choose to try and chase love again
and risk getting hurt
or I can take a step forward and find new life
and by that I will risk a lonely life...


Honestly I have loved
with all my heart I have loved
I gave and I tried to the point of breaking myself
and for every pain and joy I am grateful...


no regrets


...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this...