There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Creedleon : Memory 03

I just ran out of things to say, I can't believe that my heart is that easily played.
I really need to keep my feelings and emotions in check, it's just that I care that much.

Anyhow, she goes over the line sometimes, feels like every time I lower my shield I got punched to the gut, taking me down over and over...
Maybe I'm just being hypersensitive?
But the problem is that I'm comparing it with myself, I will never make that kind of jokes about the way I feel for her.

Something inside me tells me that my feelings are not for jokes.
As if I'm toying with my own heart.
I won't play with other people's heart, it's just insane to play with my own heart.

Sometimes I feel like she's taking my feelings for granted.
Sometimes she's so cold to me,
I can be much colder, but I'm fighting it.
There's no point of getting even, the point is I love her.
I guess I just have to bite back and let it pass...

Dear GOD give me strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this...