There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Creedleon : Memory 02

Only a few minutes has passed after the first 'working title' thingie,
but I'm going home, so I thought I should write something before I go.

Well, I've quit smoking, and I think I'm going to quit alcohol as well.
She might think that I did it for her, which is not necessarily wrong,
but the other fact is that I did ask her to take good care of herself for me,
so I'm trying to take better care of myself in an effort to be fair with her.
I am all about fairness
Or at least I'd think so.



Winamp is playing The All American Rejects' 11:11 PM, great tune.
one of these days I'd tell you some of my favorite tunes,
whoever you are...

well, I'll be going now...
Stayed up all night,
I'm going to get some breakfast and then sleep the day away.
I have an appointment with some friends,
I'll be back later to think about what other things I'd need to put here.

if you're reading this, well I just want to tell you.

I don't have much here, but they're all free... grab anything you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this...