There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Creedleon : Memory 01

Last night,

She said that she love everything about me.
I don't really know how to react.
There are things that I've been keeping even from myself.
I do know one thing, she is all I want now.

Truth be told that I have never felt anything close to this.
All those anxieties, restlessness, shocks.
I don't like any part of them,
But I love each and every second while I'm feeling those feelings
Because I know, that by all those unpleasant things,
I find my connection to her.



I've broken the rules of friendship to attain love,
She is loved by a best friend,
He is madly in love with her
But for some reasons, they have parted.
Supposedly it's his fault,
However, I don't know how he'd think about this relationship.
Never crossed my mind to do something like this.
But I can't help but to fall for her.
She is the best thing that ever happened to me.
I will NOT back down!

For better or for worse,
this is my choice.
I choose her,
and to whatever end this choice will take me,
whatever pain it will bring me,
I know that it's worth it
I know that she's worth it,

I have no regrets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this...