There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Friday, May 21, 2010

My Bitter End

By your words it started
By your words it has ended

I'll tread the path to tomorrow by myself
Time has come for me to end my doubts
I've made my choices, challenging myself in doing so.
And by that, I accept this with my whole heart.
This will be
My punishment for ever betraying myself...



I feel betrayed, I feel hurt
I will no longer ask why
I will not blame you
For all that has come and go
I am the only one to blame

I have always remain true
I have always trusted you

Yet bitter as it may, this end has come
I will no longer fight the impossible
I understand where you are
Now I clearly see the unbridgeable gap between us.
It was wrong of me to try and cross it in the first place.
As you made no effort in crossing it.


This will be farewell,
This is where we part ways
I will tread my path to tomorrow by myself
The price I pay for my betrayal
I accept it with my whole heart.

No grudge, no regrets.
I will return to the person I once know
I will return to me
As I always have been
As I should have been...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this...