There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Creedleon : Memory Fade Out



Blue Dream Serenade


...as I learn to harness it, 

I found that it was never meant to be harnessed, 

the more I tried to tighten my grip, 

the faster it's slipping away from me, yet I'm too afraid to let it go...



I begin to wonder,

as doubt slowly comes in and out every once in a while...

I'm holding on with all my might.

Standing still within the rain

waiting,

hoping,

dreaming...


In the shadows the cold corrupts me

entering my veins

instilling icy metal strength to my entity

filling me with numbing despair...


I screamed to the heavens,

I wanted to protest my cruel fate

having happiness snatched away from me

every time I got the chance to taste it...


Dear GOD forgive a man from doubting

for I have been beaten down one too many times,

have I not deserve a chance for a little rest?

A shelter for this weary soul

a little drop of happiness

to quench my life of thirst...


I am not asking for power,

nor do I demand wealth,

I just want, a little happiness,

a little love

a chance to present happiness

to a significant other...


I'm standing on a thin string,

hoping that it would bridge me to happiness

...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this...