There are more than one picture on most posts, I just shrunk it to one pic for the front page to save you some scrolling spaces.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Creedleon : Memory 05


. . .

I'm listening to Maksim's Claudine, it's 12 : 43 AM here.
A rainy night in Tondano, my hometown.
Cold night, but not really that cold.
The tunes suits the night's mood.
I love this weather

. . .

I'm having one of those days when the sense of reminisce is strong.
Thinking about the past, not that there is much about my past.
It's just that, lately
 . . .
I think I've been through a lot

. . .

Maybe I'll explain more later

much later

. . .

I guess I'm expressing more of me here
for some reasons, I feel safe.
At least here.
Where people's thoughts and actions will have to go through many things
before hurting me

. . .

I've lived here for all I can remember
I've really no intention of changing that
I have a wanderer's soul
But my heart just love this place too much to leave it.

. . .
How about you?
do you know what to do with your life?
As this blog looks like so far,
my life isn't really that much interesting

. . .
Have you ever thought that maybe,
just maybe,
your happiness was cheated away from you by fate?
. . .

Well, as I always say,

"Life is fair for she's treating everyone equally unfair"

. . .

Best of luck, whoever
wherever
you are

. . .

~ CreeDio ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this...